Thursday 9 April 2020

QURAN

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you




Today I want to share about Al Quran.
Everytime talk about this I really really want to cry .
How much I left his words but he still give the "Quran" as memory.
Too much sins as a servant
Cry now. Regret now so you not gonna cry after this.
Nothing can beat the stories inside the Quran.
How curious I can be when tadabbur. 
Honestly, I miss to be in environment Quran is everywhere .
I know one of the saddest thing in this world when you can't remember his beautiful ayah.
When you are the hope of the world . Be one of it . Cause dunya is tiring and hereafter will be the best place to rest . 

Many ways to murajaah , the best way to have Quran with you . Its okay to murajaah by listening the audio 

I hope it can be some beautiful words for you and me and a reminder as Allah's creature .

Happy Murajaah .


Love,
Qyu


1 comment:

  1. Its gonna be a straight rule for us. Sad, turn to Quran. Also, when its happy moments.

    ReplyDelete